Our counsel covers the spectrum of concerns and questions employers and employees face every day. We work proactively with our business clients to take measures that minimize risk and liability. We work with our business clients as partners in prevention, reviewing their materials and policies, providing awareness training to their employees on discrimination, harassment and other workplace issues, and advising them before they take employment-related actions to avoid any adverse consequences.
By knowing our clients and their interests and goals, we are better equipped to assist them in resolving disputes that may arise, either by utilizing cutting edge procedures like collaborative law and early mediation, or by representing them in litigation or arbitration.
Our areas of focus include:
- Employment and separation agreements
- Non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Employment handbooks, manuals, policies and procedures
- Hiring, performance reviews and termination matters
- Discrimination, diversity and harassment issues
- Wage and Hour law matters
- Unemployment and workers’ compensation